A strategy game for two players (CPU and IR modes will* be added one day, for now hot-seat or play against yourself are the only options).
A simple game, but fairly difficult to describe. Select two of the handles around the play area to draw a line. The smaller half of any areas divided by your line will be coloured in your colour, and the aim is to end up with more territory than the opposition.
Download the first playable version here. (10k, unzipped)
First playable version. Almost looks professional.
- No proper end of game. It finishes when you can't make any more valid moves!
- Doesn't store game state. I think it survives a power-off, but not a switch between applications. This is a good thing really, because...
- Restart option. Possibly the simplest thing that's still missing. Don't ask me why I haven't done it yet. Restart by switching apps.
- CPU (one-player) mode.
- IR two-player mode (with game saves).
- Optimise graphics.
- Make GUI clearer.
- Lose the corner tabs. The spacing is screwed and the corner tabs complicate the whole thing quite considerably.
- Add random "spoiler" lines at the start of the game. (Not sure white really does have an advantage, but I think this would mix things up a bit more).
- Other things I haven't thought of yet. (ahem)